Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Enrolling at our school

Parents or caregivers must be the adults enrolling the students.
Please collect an enrolment package from the school office or download forms from the links below.
The package contains a number of documents you will need to complete including: 
  • student enrolment form.
  • internet access agreement.
  • student consent form for work, sound and vision.
  • medical details form.
You can complete the forms on the day and lodge them with the office.
You may see the Principal or Deputy Principal as part of the enrolment process.

Please allow at least half an hour to go through the enrolment process.

What to bring:
  • a birth certificate or acceptable proof of birth e.g. extract or passport.
  • proof of residency - Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided by way of one of each of the following:
    • One primary source - a current lease agreement, or driver's licence, or unconditional sale agreement.
    • One secondary source - a utility bill(e.g. electricity,gas), or rates notice showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name.
  • report card and records of previous schooling, particularly with interstate enrolments.
  • emergency contact information.
  • special needs information for a child to be supported by our special education program.
  • reports from specialists or medical practitioners if applicable.
  • medication forms to be completed if your child requires staff to administer medication.  These medications must have clear written instructions about quantity and time of administration. 

Please help us keep your child's information up to date.

Advise us urgently if:
  • you change your address.
  • there is a change in your emergency contact number.
  • any significant changes with regard to your child's health.
  • you have any other concerns or changes regarding your child e.g. work phone numbers, custody or court orders.